lördag 24 oktober 2015

C4 Open 2015 - Part I

Last weekend of October has arrived and that means one thing - it's time for another C4 Open exhibition. This year's event was as usual a lot of fun - there is a lot of talent out there and some of the kits made my jaw drop in wonder. At the same time, it was hard not to notice declining number of exhibitors. While airplane modelling appears to be as healthy as always, on military vechicle front only a fraction of models was on display when compared with last year. I never thought I'd say that, but I actually missed all those German 'big cats'. :-) On diorama front, things look even more dire - just a couple of relatively small displays, with none really standing out from the 'crowd'. In any case, here's the first installment of pictures - airplanes in 1/144, 1/72, 1/48 and 1/32 scales. Hope you'll enjoy them!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar